Why You Should Give Unique Client Gifts
When it comes to business, gift-giving helps build relationships, keeps your company top of mind, and can be a creative way to show your clients you appreciate them. Giving at the holidays is customary, but savvy givers should take advantage of other opportunities like birthdays, business referrals, company milestones, or a simple “we appreciate your business” acknowledgment given outside of the holidays to really stand out. No matter the occasion, your gift should strike the right balance between professional and unique, and stay true to your brand.
How To Find Creative Client Gifts That Suit Your Business
If you’re ready to bid goodbye to boring corporate swag or the overstuffed, generic gift basket for good, we can help! Our collection of unique corporate gift ideas can be tailored for every type of occasion and recipient, so you can confidently send gifts to all your professional contacts from clients to colleagues with ease. Get started with our list of 2017’s top 5 unique gifts for your client.
- Does your client always come to meetings with a cup of coffee in hand? A coffee-themed gift set is a safe bet for a unique, thoughtful gift they’ll definitely use. Consider giving something like the Caffè Autentico gift set that includes two porcelain and copper Joey mugs, Caffè Umbria’s Arco Etrusco dark roast blend, and a deck of playing cards that doubles as a comprehensive course in the wonders of coffee, from bean growing regions to brewing methods. It’s unusual, not too personal, and the perfect combination of useful and novel items for the home or office.
Gifts For The Great Outdoors
- While some are content to sit comfortably in the great indoors, others are most at home when spending time outside. For these nature lovers and adventure seekers, we suggest a gift that acknowledges their interests to truly show you appreciate them. Our “Just Hangin’ Around” gift is the perfect way to enjoy rest and relaxation. This collection includes Coalatree’s Grand View Hammock, MiiR’s 16 oz insulated water bottle, and David Byrne’s The Bicycle Diaries for an offbeat vacation read to help your clients unwind and enjoy all that nature, and your thoughtful company, has to offer.
Gifts For The Whole Family
- Another creative gifting approach your company can take is to think outside the box with a gift that appeals to your client’s family life. If you know them well and it’s not too personal, give a gift that the whole family can enjoy. What better way to bring loved ones together than a family game night? Our “Family Game Night” gift set contains games and snacks for a cozy night of fun. In addition to the Paloma Blanca popcorn kernels and 4 Fishs Eddy ceramic bowls, this gift includes a variety of card and paper games by Fredericks & Mae. This set makes a thoughtful surprise to celebrate a client’s family milestone, or a special holiday gesture–they’ll be touched that you thought to include the whole family.
Gifts To Decorate The Office
- For some, the office becomes almost a second home. You can use this opportunity to acknowledge their hard work and brighten up their work space with creative decor and plant life. Our “Box Car Planter Set” is the perfect, modern addition to a desk or an office windowsill, with three wooden planters that contain small stainless steel pots for succulents or air plants. Air plants are the ideal office plant for busy people; they require little light or water to thrive and, unlike a regular bouquet of flowers, rarely need replacing! You can find several air plant options to add to the planter set here on our site.
Classic Food Gifts For Clients
- One of the most popular gift choices for clients is a celebratory collection of gourmet food. Fruit baskets and baked goods are common corporate gifts for a reason–they’re easy to find, quick to ship, and will have something for everyone. Be thoughtful about how you choose to give food gifts, though! Many clients say they’re inundated with baskets of cookies, fudge, and popcorn at the holidays, and a little variety is a welcome change (think savory!). Whatever you do, don’t send an edible gift when your client is likely to be out of town–if they’re not home or the office is closed, your beautiful basket of fruit and cheese may spoil before they return. Finally, be thoughtful. If you’re sending a food gift for clients to share with their colleagues, keep in mind that there may be a range of tastes and dietary restrictions to satisfy, so it’s a good idea to include a wide variety of sweet, savory, gluten-free, and vegan options.
This Festive Gourmet Assortment gift includes Bunches & Bunches Shorties Shortbread Cookies, Hammond’s Candies Natural Peppermint Pillows Jar, Theo Chocolate Cranberry Orange Dark Chocolate Bar, Theo Chocolate Nutcracker Brittle Dark Chocolate Bar, Theo Chocolate Salted Almond Chocolate Clusters, Dardimans California Crispy Fruit Slices, OLLI Salumeria Calabrese Spicy Salame, OLLI Salumeria Salamini Morsels, Mustard and Co. Truffle Mustard, La Panzanella Rosemary Croccantini Crackers, Miss Marjorie’s Steel Drum Plantains, New Canaan Farms Texas Tango Mango Salsa Jar, BobbySue’s Nuts Original Almonds, Cashews & Pecans Jar. If that didn’t get your taste buds jumping, we don’t know what will.
Need more ideas?
We encourage you to visit our business gifting page for inspiration for your next client gift. You can even reach out to us personally or complete our onsite request for a consultation with a gift concierge–the best way to create a totally customized business gift that represents your brand.