Introducing our 2019 Spread Joy Day Gift Set Partners. These incredible merchant partners are celebrating Spread Joy Day with us. Their delightful products will be included in the 100 Spread Joy Day Gift Sets we’re giving away on October 11th. Want to win one of the gifts? Click here.
- Design Loop works with artists, including Wit & Delight, to develop products that blend beauty and function to brighten the everyday. Read Their Story
- Girl Meets Dirt creates single varietal preserves, shrubs, and bitters made with heritage orchard fruit and old school preserving techniques. Read Their Story
- Art of Tea is a tea importer and wholesaler based in Los Angeles where they create the world’s finest organic teas and botanicals. Read Their Story
- Fran’s Chocolates is a family-owned confectioner that has been hand crafting truffles, caramels, gold bars, and chocolate-covered fruits and nuts since 1982. Read Their Story
- Jonboy Caramels is an artisan confectionery company based in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle, WA. Read Their Story
- Quotable Life creates drink-ware, apparel, home decor, stationery, and more with inspiring and life-affirming, words, sayings, and quotes. Read Their Story
- Prosperity Candle supports Women from Burma to Haiti in learning a trade that can help them establish a brighter future for themselves and their families. Read Their Story
- Seattle Chocolate is a woman-owned chocolatier that has made delicious truffles and truffle bars in Seattle since 1991. Read Their Story
- Baudelaire imports unique, all-natural and cruelty-free bath products from all over the world. Read Their Story
Spread Joy Giveaway Contest – CLOSED
ENTER TO WIN!
From October 4-10, tell someone how special they are by writing an e-card or tagging them on Instagram and you’ll be entered to win one of 100 beautiful Knack Spread Joy Day gifts worth $150+.
Winners selected and notified on National Spread Joy Day, October 11th.