The Washington State Convention Center (WSCC) is the Pacific Northwest’s premier meetings and events facility welcoming thousands of visitors each year. They specialize in offering industry-leading service, award-winning catering and a comprehensive range of services for event planners, exhibitors and guests.
Knack is honored to count WSCC among our multi-year, ongoing customers.
Gifting to Engage & Retain Customers
As part of a customer engagement and retention strategy, the Washington State Convention Center (WSCC) reached out to Knack seeking an ongoing gift program for high-value, high touch convention teams that could be a reflection of their brand values and not break the bank.
Not only did the gift program need to demonstrate WSCC’s commitment to sustainability, the items in the gift needed to be luxe, locally sourced, and fit a strict budget. In addition, WSCC needed 1,600 holiday gifts with a custom-developed non-food item also made in Washington.
WSCC Holiday Gift With Custom Ornament
The Gifting Solution
Knack created a custom solution to fit the needs of WSCC. It included:
- Ongoing customer engagement gifts curated with gourmet foods exclusively from Washington State vendors.
- A non-food ‘leave’ behind gift item to keep WSCC top of mind year-round.
- A ‘looking forward to seeing you’ sign with the signatures of WSCC members to display next to the gift box when it was opened.
- A 1600 unit custom developed gift item for the holidays.
- Custom eco, low-waste packaging consistent with WSCC’s sustainability values.
Washington State Convention Center Team
Gift Program Results
Knack’s customized solutions for WSCC have been successful and we’re honored to count them among our multi-year, ongoing customers.
Learn More About Our Custom Gift Solutions
To learn more about Knack corporate gift solutions, contact Knack Customer Success Manager, Liz Furmanski: Liz@knackshops.com, 206-557-4525. Or get in touch via our contact form.